Grand Canyon West Rim Tour With Helicopter and Pontoon Boat Ride
Price shown is per person, taxes and fees included.
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour | Coach Helicopter & Pontoon Boat
Experience one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, The Grand Canyon. Spectacular views from the land, sea and air. This air conditioned, guided tour will provide plenty of photo opportunities and memories that will last a life time. Tour duration is 12 hours. Pickup and drop-off available for most hotels. If you prefer to drive yourself to the departing terminal there is plenty of onsite parking.
- Helicopter ride to the floor of the Grand Canyon
- Pontoon River Boat Ride down the Colorado River
- Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional)
- Guano Point, home of the Hualapai Market
- Drive through a 900 year-old Joshua Tree Forest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation
- Spend approximately 4 hours exploring the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with panoramic windows
- Lunch Included at the Grand Canyon, Vegetarian Options Available
- Friendly driver / guides provide narration
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- See Native American cultural performances
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motorcoaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the helicopter due to FAA Guidelines