Grand Canyon South Rim Tour with Pink Jeep Excursion & IMAX Experience
Price shown is per person, taxes and fees included.
Grand Canyon South Rim Tour | Coach Pink Jeep & IMAX Experience
Experience one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, The Grand Canyon. This air conditioned, guided tour that will provide plenty of photo opportunities and memories that will last a life time. You'll also take a guided excursion through the Grand Canyon in one of our Pink Jeeps. Tour duration is 14 hours. Pickup and drop-off available for most hotels. If you prefer to drive yourself to the departing terminal there is plenty of onsite parking.
- Photo stop of Hoover Dam taken from the spectacular O’Callahan-Tillman Bridge
- Ride aboard a luxury motorcoach equipped with video monitors, restrooms, and air conditioning
- Enjoy your professionally guided tour from the cutting edge Jeep Wrangler tour vehicle while you experience the majesty of the Grand Canyon
- Your exceptionally trained Pink Jeep Tours guide will give you a fun, informative, and focused tour that will ensure you see the best viewpoints in the Grand Canyon, such as Moran Point, Pipe Creek Vista, Duck on a rock, and Grandview Point
- IMAX movie ticket included
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off service for most major hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Center and IMAX theater
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center Admission
- Rest stops included in Kingman AZ
- Pink Jeep's Grand Entrance is a 2-hour tour traveling along the south rim on Desert View Drive
- Your guide will choose from stops; Pipe Springs overlook, Two Trees overlook, Two Views overlook, Grand View Point
- If Grand View Point is crowded, as it sometimes is, some guides choose to go further east to Moran Point
- There are usually 3 or more stops for this portion of the tour
- Optional gratuities
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.