Las Vegas Attractions
Pawn Stars VIP Bus Tour
Go behind the scenes of the History Channel’s hit show “Pawn Stars” on this unique VIP Bus Tour of Las Vegas and its sights. Starting at the nation's largest and most unique aquarium manufacturing company, Acrylic Tank Manufacturing (ATM), home to Animal Planet's popular show "Tanked."
You'll then be taken to visit the homes of some of the History Channel's top shows, starting with "Pawn Stars" spin-off "American Restoration," as well as Count's Kustoms, home to the show "Counting Cars," before visiting Johnny Jiminez' vintage toys at The Toy Shack. The climax of the tour is the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop, home to the History Channel's No. 1 show, "Pawn Stars."
You might even be lucky enough to catch a glimpse (and maybe even meet) one of the stars, including Rick Harrison, Richard "Old Man" Harrison, Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison or Austin "Chumlee" Russell.
Things to see:
- The World Famous Gold and Silver Pawn Shop to see where the boys from the History channels hit show “Pawn Stars” buy and sell unique and strange items.
- Rick’s Restoration, site of the History channel's American Restoration, where Rick Dale and his staff create shiny new treasures out of old items.
- Count’s Kustoms, the company owned by Danny Koker, a recurring expert on “Pawn Stars,” and now with his own History channel reality TV show “Counting Cars.”
- The Toy Shack toy store on Fremont Street, where you'll discover collectible toys that date as far back as the 1920s. Toy Shack’s Johnny Jimenez is the go-to toy expert on “Pawn Stars” for his collectibles knowledge
- Acrylic Tank Manufacturing and follow the operation of 2 brother-in-laws behind the world’s largest manufacturer of customized aquariums, as featured on Animal Planet's “Tanked.”