Hoover Dam Tour and Lake Mead Dinner cruise
Price shown is per person, taxes and fees included.
Hoover Dam Tour & Lake Mead Cruise | Coach & Paddle Wheel Boat
Take a tour of one of the most amazing structures ever built by man. Learn about the Hoover Dam, the power it provides and the men that lost their lives to see it built. Cruise Lake Mead on a paddle wheel boat. Pickup and drop off available from most hotels. You can also drive to the departing terminal in Las Vegas. There is plenty of onsite parking. Upon departing the terminal you will ride aboard an air conditioned motor coach to and from Las Vegas to the Hoover Dam. Tour duration approximately 8 hours round trip.
- 90-minute relaxing boat cruise on the Desert Princess, a real Mississippi-style Paddle Wheel Boat
- Enjoy the cool, calm waters of Lake Mead
- Deli-style meal served on the Desert Princess
- Photo stop at the historic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign.
- Government guided VIP tour inside Hoover Dam
- Self Guided Tour of Ethel M's Chocolate Factory
- Access to the newly opened visitors center, museum, monuments, and gift shop
- Photo opportunities of the new Pat Tillman / Mike O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
- Fees and park entry
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24-hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- Passengers who have a pacemaker will not be able to go inside the Hoover Dam due to the electromagnets in use inside
- No food or drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam