Grand Canyon West Rim Tour
Price shown is per person, including taxes and fees.
Grand Canyon West Rim | Coach
Experience one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, The Grand Canyon. This air conditioned, guided tour that will provide plenty of photo opportunities and memories that will last a life time. Tour duration is 14 hours. Pickup and drop-off available for most hotels. If you prefer to drive yourself to the departing terminal there is plenty of onsite parking.
- Enjoy a stop at Eagle Point, home of the Grand Canyon Skywalk (tickets additional)
- Guano Point, home of the Hualapai Market
- Hualapai Ranch Experience the Old West
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motor coaches with panoramic windows
- See Native American cultural performances
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon, choice of BBQ Buffet, Skywalk Cafe, or Cowboy Cookout at the Ranch Vegetarian Options Available
- Drive through a 900 year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- Optional gratuity
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All motor coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date
- 24 hour prior cancellation policy in effect for all tours
- The following items are prohibited on our motorcoach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.