Grand Canyon South Rim Tour
Grand Canyon South Rim | Coach
Experience one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, The Grand Canyon. This air conditioned, guided tour that will provide plenty of photo opportunities and memories that will last a life time. Tour duration is 14 hours. Pickup and drop-off available for most hotels. If you prefer to drive yourself to the departing terminal there is plenty of onsite parking.
- Professional driver / guide will provide expert narration throughout the tour
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge
- See the extinct volcano 'Fortification Hill'
- Exclusive stop at National Geographic Visitors center and IMAX theater complex
- Visit the widest and deepest point at Grand Canyon's South rim (over 8400 ft. deep and 21 miles across)
- Ride aboard a luxury motor coach equipped with video monitors, restrooms & air conditioning.
- Gray Line Las Vegas Exclusive Tour
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop-Off Service For Most Major Hotels On The Strip And Downtown
- Lunch Served At The National Geographic Visitor's Center And IMAX Theater
- Grand Canyon And Visitor’s Center Admission
- Rest Stops Included In Kingman AZ
- Optional gratuities
- If a motor coach with a lift is required, we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: luggage, large backpacks, suitcases, briefcases, coolers, and alcohol. If an item has not been listed, please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking