Grand Canyon West Rim Tour & Skywalk
Price shown is per person, taxes and fees included.
Grand Canyon West Rim Tour & Skywalk | Coach
Experience one of the greatest natural wonders of the world, The Grand Canyon. This air conditioned, guided tour will provide plenty of photo opportunities and memories that will last a life time. Skywalk tickets included. Tour duration is 12 hours. Pickup and drop-off available for most hotels. If you prefer to drive yourself to the departing terminal there is plenty of onsite parking.
- Walk the Sky! Experience the Grand Canyon Skywalk at 4,000 feet above the Canyon floor
- Lunch overlooking the Grand Canyon Vegetarian Options Available.
- Eagle Point & Guano Point included
- Exclusive 4 hours at the Grand Canyon West Rim
- Drive through the 900-year-old Joshua Tree Forrest on the way to lands of the Hualapai Indian Nation and the Grand Canyon
- Luxurious, air-conditioned motorcoaches with panoramic windows
- Friendly driver / guides provide expert narration
- Photo stop of the Hoover Dam taken from the amazing O'Callaghan bypass bridge
- Skywalk tickets included
- Pick-up is available at most hotels on the Las Vegas Strip or Downtown
- See Native American cultural performances
- Free show tickets with all tours!
- If a motorcoach with a lift is required, we must have a 72-hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All buses with lift equipment are subject to availability
- All motorcoaches are DOT certified and are able to kneel to curb height
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date
- Cameras and most personal items are not allowed on the Skywalk - lockers available on site to store such items