Grand Canyon And Hoover Dam Airplane Tour
Price shown is per person, taxes and fees included.
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam | Airplane
The Grand Canyon West Rim Flight and Hoover Dam Tour takes guests on a 70-Minute airplane tour from Las Vegas and shows them the unique beauty and contours of the western end of Grand Canyon. Aboard the Vistaliner Aircraft, specially equipped with oversize windows, you will see amazing aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, The Colorado River and the Grand Canyon. Enjoy a picnic style lunch, and ample time for souvenir shopping at the scenic airlines terminal. Proceed to Hoover Dam for your VIP government guided interior tour of the dam. Enjoy the inner working of the Hoover Dam, history of its creation and enjoy ample time for photos. Total tour duration 6.5 hours.
- 70-Minute Round Trip Fixed-Wing Flight To Grand Canyon West Rim
- Amazing Aerial Views Of The Hoover Dam, Lake Mead And Grand Canyon West
- Picnic Lunch, choice of Ham, Turkey or Veggie Style Sandwich.
- VIP Guided Interior of Hoover Dam
- Enjoy 90 Minutes at the Hoover Dam
- Multi-Lingual Narration (during flight)
- Hotel Pick-Up And Drop Off
- A 299 LB Weight Limit Applies Additional Cost Will Apply for Passengers Exceeding This Limit
- All Passengers Must Provide a Valid U.S. Issued Driver's License or a Passport, Photo Copies Will Not Be Accepted